[ ] A letter from the tenants licensed medical doctor, therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist. The letter should be an official document on the letterhead of the health professional along with their contact information, phone number, and email address as well as their professional’s license number. The letter should state:
- Dated within the last 60 days.
- Full name of the patient who has the disability that the service animal is for.
- Type of animal (specific breed) and animals name.
- Describe the relationship between the person’s disability and the need for the service
animal and how the animal helps to alleviate their symptoms.
[ ] Identification of the service animal in the form of a photo.
[ ] A letter from the tenant (or their guardian/family member/caretaker), stating:
- Full name and age of the tenant the service animal is for.
- The need for the animal to assist the person with the specific disability.
- How the animal actually assists the person with a disability.
[ ] A letter from the animal’s veterinarian stating the animals name and that the animal has been examined within the last 60 days and is in good health, parasite-free and up to date on all required immunizations/vaccinations.